Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Discover the voices...

Sad to hear, a good singer just passed away.
Her name is 阿桑。 Her songs are touching and sad. I believe some of you may have heard of her songs. "叶子" probably the song that made her gained her first popularity.

She died of breast cancer yesterday. Age 34. A young age.
Below is the news report of her.


Try listen to this "Angel" version sung by her... I personally like this version.
Angel - Ah Sung

Treasure your life. Explore and Experience your life. Life is short.

"Be glad of life, because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars."
Henry Van Dyke
American Educator

Rest in Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete