Saturday, February 14, 2009

Discovery of Flowers

HappY Valentine's Day and Also FRIENDSHIP Day..!!!

This year, it was a special week. The DnD and FoC committees have been preparing for the Valentine's day promotion. It was really a very busy week for everyone. Taking flower orders, manning booth and selling candy goodies, this is all we do this week. The most exciting thing was staying overnight and wrapped flowers. Everyone was engrossing in wrapping their flowers. The toughest job was to keep yourself awake through the night. I think it was fun. And I enjoyed the process...like I always say.

Flower wrapping is definitely required alot of skill. It is not an easy job too. From the basic de-thorning to the last part tieing the ribbon to your master piece, you will feel a sense of satistfaction. I believe alot of us do after wrapping all the flowers. Haha.

I have learnt a few more accessory flowers through wrapping of bouquets.

Forget-me-not (purple):
-is regarded as an emblem of loving remembrance, faithful love, constancy and undying hope.

Baby's Breath (white):
-Everlasting love, happiness, pure in heart

I cannot find the meaning of golden phoenix and orange phoenix. lol

I didn't sleep for 40 hours that day and a few of us too... It's so hurtful for the health. The happiest thing is that I learnt how to wrap a bouquet of flower though still not very beautiful. YesH, finally acomplished one of my aim in joining DnD. haha.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete