Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Discovery about Life

Sorry about lack of updates recently. I have been busy lately. I will try to blog at least once a week. =)

T
wo weeks ago, from the news on ch8, i got to know that Shin had passed away. I believe her family and friends may have a hard time. Even though I did not know her personally, she had inspired me a lot. I got to know about her story through the ch8 documentary show during November 2008. I would really like to share with u guys about her story...

Let me give a small introduction of Shin. Shin was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005. She has two kids at home, one boy and one girl. She is very motivated in life and inspired a lot of people around including me. She set up a blog so that next time her children can remember what their mummy had written for them. If you read her blog, you will know the kind of spirit she had in life. I just discovered that her blog also had the documentary video that was shown during last November. Have a good look at it. :)

And this is her blog... and I hope her way of living has inspired a lot more people. =)
http://shinscancerblog.blogspot.com/

CheerS~

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete