Thursday, March 19, 2009

Discover about Short Film

While I'm surfing a forum when i came across this thread recommending about this short film. After watching it, I found it quite interesting and like to share with you guys.



I'm not a film critic. But in my point of view, I feel that it shows us that sometimes we walk around aimlessly. There's no motivation in life until you find a goal or something that you look forward to everyday. Perhaps LovE. There's where the attitude changes.
Interestingly, there is no verbal communication between the pair. They just communicate over a street using paper and marker.
"SIGNS", the title of this video, shows that all we need is a sign to know where to look for. A sign for the guy to find his love which is at the opposite building.

I think I'm slowly fond of short film...
This film is actually part of a promotion of Schweppes.
http://www.schhh.eu/shortfilms/
There are more short films in this cool website..! Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete