Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LifE: YES I'm becoming more STRESS soon...


I happen to come across this news on the yahoo.com.sg. And I say, "wow... this is something I need it now". So now let's me share with everyone who miss this topic on the yahoo.

  1. Be a better breather. "When you make a conscious effort to breathe deeper, it naturally brings your body back to a more relaxed state," explains Frederic Luskin, Ph.D., author of Stress Free for Good. Place your hand on your stomach and watch it rise as you inhale for a count of 3 or 4; hold your breath for the same count, and then exhale for as long as comfortable and watch your belly fall. - I personally believe this work. Do it slowly and a few times. It will calm u down. ;)

  2. Look forward to something. Each morning, think about one little, enjoyable thing you plan to do that day (the crossword puzzle) and one bigger pleasure on the horizon (your trip to the mountains). This ritual trains your brain to focus away from what can go wrong that day. -It's like a rewarding system. Let's try..! Tml i shall finish running/walking the 6km! Exercise definately release my stress.

  3. Make a small change to your routine. "If you cultivate even a little bit of surprise in your life, it helps keep your cognitive responses flexible and helps you handle whatever life throws your way." Take a new cardio class or pick a cuisine you've never tried. - I totally like this idea. Doing something new everyday. Exploring something new. Cause you'll never know what is awaiting for you. ;)

  4. Convert Monday into Funday. The flip side to TGIF is OMGIM: Oh, my God, it's Monday! In fact, more heart attacks occur on Mondays than on any other day. Schedule a weekly lunch with a friend or take a class you love on Mondays so you'll look forward to the start of the week, Dr. Wheeler advises. - This is like a change in mentality. I like it too...but it's hard to change sometimes. No wonder I like to go town during weekdays. Haha.

  5. Come home 15 minutes late. After work, walk home or listen to music at a pretty scenic spot before you burst through your front door. "Don't look at it as a waste of time," Dr. Wheeler says. "It's an important way of decompressing and transitioning back to home life." - Hmm... I like to go back straight to home. There isn't much scenary around my neighbourhood, except in my house.

    References: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/5-instant-soothers-for-high-stress-times-383709/


    The rest will be my opinion...wahaha.
  6. Use aroma. I believe some scent will calm people down and make you more relax. I think i haven't used it for a long time...

  7. Play Soft Music. I like to do this a lot. Especially piano pieces make me feel peace. haha.

  8. Catch some beautiful scenaries. Like Sunset, sunrise, beaches, or even the night skyline. If i happen to be at the beach during a beautiful sunset or the night under the thousand stars, my mood will be superb high. It makes your mind wider up a lot. I love the sun, the sand and the sea. I'm dying to go to the beach...

  9. Do your favourite hobbies like exercising and ktving!. Doing your favourite stuffs make you happy. Exercise definitely can relieve stress..! It makes you tired and easier to fall asleep at night. Therefore you will have better rest.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete