Monday, March 16, 2009

Life: Ways to relieve STRESS.

Fun ways to let loose (and stop stress!)

References from: http://www.self.com/health/2009/03/fun-ways-to-let-loose-and-stop-stress?mbid=yshine_self
  • PaRtY! : Don't worry, be silly. People who make time for close pals tend to have lower levels of cortisol and other stress hormones. (Yeah! I did it last wk at Kf's bday!)

  • Primp! : Psychologists say looking good gives you a sense of control. (OkaY, I will try to do it everyday!)

  • Dance! : Moving in relation to one another fosters empathy, which lowers anxiety, report dance therapists. Boogie with a buddy. ( Hmm...i didn't do it for a long time. Perhap i should start learning dancing! Or can someone bring me to clubbing..?! LOL)

  • Drink! : Knocking one back can blow off steam and act as a mild sedative. So toast but don't get toasted: Chronic drinking can increase anxiety. (Yeah, having chronic drinking during Kf's bday and Liverpool vs Man U match last wk. Ha..!)

  • Indulge! : Fatty, sugary treats quell stress hormones, a study from the University of California at San Francisco finds. Nosh on a bit of naughty food sans guilt. (YesH, I had 'topless five' at swensen's! Everyone, let's go again!)




So afterall, I had a de-stressing last week. I think I need it more for the coming weeks... Really... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete